20110821

taking back the yard

the good bones house remodel update: 

Here's the view into the back yard from the second floor back porch.  Yep, there's two stories of back porches on each side of the duplex.  They are all closed porches with screens, lattice and windows. 

There were four large raised beds full of weeds and dead plants.



Finally accepting that the summer was getting away from me, I hired Jen Pledge Master Gardener to clear them out and lay sod.



The best bit of landscaping already here is a white hydrangea that thrives tucked under the dining room window in front of the old coal chute.


For more posts on the good bones house remodel, select the tag below or in the tag cloud.

1 comment:

glenn said...

Good day tonette time,

I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter. You can contact me at glenn@yourmediaguru.com

Thank you


Save your Precious Files now to TheDataLocker Online Backup! Checkout www.thedatalocker.com